الأحد، 18 أغسطس 2013

How to By Pass Windows 8 Login Screen


Every time I boot my windows 8 PC, I have to enter my Microsoft account password. I'm really not worried about unauthorized access to my PC, because this computer never leaves my desk. Fortunately I find a trick to easily bypass Windows 8 password screen so we don't need to type password every time. Here's how:


1. Press Win+ Q (by which I mean hold down the Windows key and then press Q).

2. In the search menu type netplwiz
Windows 8 search

3. In the User Accounts dialog that appears, uncheck the box marked "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer"
User-account-windows


6. Click Apply, then confirm the automatic sign-in option by entering your password twice.

7. Reboot your PC.

BiNGgō! No more password check to login to your PC. Don't forget to check below posts

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق